Can anyone help me find a used HH Maldives bag?

Hmmm - I wonder if they will reappear on the site AFTER the sale is over. Seems like they took lots of stuff off the site - like anything that was a preorder...

I think sally may be right. When I chatted with them they said that the candy apple caryall (currently OOS) would be back after the sale and I could use my 25% off code then. I think the sale is of whatever stock they have on hand. The Maldives might come back as a made to order piece but the stock that was up before the sale would change all the time and styles would appear and disappear.

I think sally may be right. When I chatted with them they said that the candy apple caryall (currently OOS) would be back after the sale and I could use my 25% off code then. I think the sale is of whatever stock they have on hand. The Maldives might come back as a made to order piece but the stock that was up before the sale would change all the time and styles would appear and disappear.

Really??!! I called 2x/s and live chatted with someone and all of them told me I can't use the code on OOS items. They said it will be expired by the time Maldives has been restocked. :sad:

Sorry. The code I'm referring to is not the sale code but one I received at a different time. While the sale is on you can only use the sale code. After the sale - in theory - I could use my older code. It's also possible that they were wrong. Things have been weird with codes.