Can anyone help me find a particular Fendi bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a bag that I saw recently. It was a Fendi large tote shape bag. Black, and very soft - like velvet, probably pony hair. I have seen bags that look like it online called a few different things - Fendi Selleria, Horse Tote, and Villa Borghese. I have found fake ones in brown and in black leather. I am not looking for a fake, and I really want the pony hair version. Does anyone know which bag I am talking about? I'm desperate!!!

2. do you have a picture of it? It sounds familiar and I'm sure I've seen them on ebay. Have you tried saksfifthavenue?

3. I did try Saks, no luck. Here is the only picture that I can find for it - these are the brown versions, as I mentioned, I am looking for the black pony hair version.

I don't know how to post pics, sorry!

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2039509923&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=679&cm_mmc=ca_shopping-_-na-_-handbags-_-2055952&referer=ca_shopping

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2035933759&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=679

Any help would be SO appreciated, thanks for your reply!!!

4. I think the shape you're looking for is the Bag Du Jour. I've seen a couple online, though I'm not sure if they are in the leather you want.

5. The closest I could find was the tiger print from Styledrops:
    Fendi handbags

6. hi i just a bought a fendi bag at the barneys at woodbury common outlet mall tat exactly like ur description but it was thier last piece.

7. Selleria - can you post a picture? I have seen the Selleria Borghese/equestrian bag in black Velvet, but not in horsehair....:wtf: