can anyone help find a pic?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. wonderful dh bought me a new computer for my birthday - it's super nice but i'm a technaphobe, so it's a little intimidating (he thought i'd be jumping up and down - it's very practical and i needed it, but it doesn't have gold hardware, kwim;) ).
    anyway, first things first - i need some wallpaper for the background. does anyone have or know where i could find a picture of a 28 black kelly (preferably in togo or clemence) with gold hardware? i found a 32 of a different leather on a japanese web site but it was part of a larger picture showing all the details, and i just want one head-on shot. can anyone help?:heart: i would be in heaven looking at that all day. :love:

2. 28 Kelly ...

from Loire Boutique

28kelly-togo.jpg
  3. a HUGE thanks to rainrowan and flossyfigaro for helping me out. my new computer is now a happy shrine!

4. What a great group! Glad they could help you!

5. for sure. might not have a kelly, but i've got the PF!!! :flowers:

6. As I wait for my Kelly to arrive, Im looking at the pic of the Kelly in this thread,and I can't help thinking that I prefered Kellys without the two rings thay have added in recent years for the strap...pitty. Oh well, just a thought...:sad:

7. Duna.....there's a 32cm Black Kelly without the two rings you're talking about in Gulliver leather on the Jemznjewels web-site. The bag is about 10-years old but in GREAT shape as far as I could tell. It's very pretty.....

8. i think they look very clean without the rings, and i'm sure there will be a few on the market eventually when they're resold, since it's a new addition, but i bet they are practical, and if you use the shoulder strap, i bet they make it more comfortable and convenient and probably protect the leather on the handle too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice