Can anyone help ASAP? Black Patent Wallis or Nude Pigalle

I need some expert advice. I'm new to the forum and getting my first pair of Lou's! That's why (sorry people) I haven't gotten to post a profile pic yet. I need some help in a decision fast!! I'm perplexed. I can only get one pair for now as my starter. I have an injured back to keep in mind too so don't stand or walk too much but I'd like to feel and look damn good in my shoes.

The Wallis is really comfortable from the start to walk in and slip on but the pigalle is just so damn sexy (but I do have a similar pair of mary janes in a wedge but not near as sexy as a CL). The only issue is my BF bought the original pair at the CL store so they're limited on sizes and I think I could use a 1/2 size up on the Pigalle to be more comfortable or do they REALLY stretch THAT much? I already traded for the Wallis. The Wallis fit like a glove and they're waiting for the go ahead at the shoe cobbler to get sole protected. So nervous.

Will CL ever have the nude Pigalle's again another year or am I missing the boat? I was hoping maybe such a popular style would come back in new sizes again for me to compare when I'm feeling a bit better too. Thanks all!

Are the nude Pigalle's 100mm or 120mm high? If it's Nude Patent Pigalle 120 (very hard to walk in) then I'd say Wallis 100 is a much better, wearable option (unless you're LVPiggy who is a rare goddess able to strut in Pigalle 120's as an everyday shoe). If it's Nude Patent Pigalle 100's then it would be a much harder decision IMO.

Yes the Pigalle 100 is the one and they are sexy but if I can get them down the road hmmm (they seemed a tight fit to me and as if they were trying to sell me on a size that wasn't quite the right fit)... The Wallis are an easy smooth comfortable fit but I'm still thinking. Maybe flowergirly has a good point with it being a good starter shoe option. All of you are giving me lots of good things to think about. Very appreciated. :smile:

If you've got an injured back, then perhaps comfort should come first before difficulty in walking. Based on what you said, the Wallis seems to be the better choice. Good luck with your decision & hope your back gets better.

shootingstars - if comfort is your first priority, the cut of the simple (which is what the wallis is, basically) is very comfortable. both the pigalle and the wallis are beautiful classics so you can't go wrong with either. however as you can see in my signature, i LOVE/WANT the wallis, so please bear my bias in mind! good luck! :P

I also vote for the Wallis. It was my first pair as well & the only shoe I've kept from the beginning. My feet never hurt the next day after long days of wearing them nor do I get blisters from them! And honestly, for the look, yes Pigalles have a sexier sillhouette but the black wallis will stand out because of the red/black contrast as opposed to nude/red. Nude blends in more. Good luck with your decision & whichever shoe you choose, it will still be a great shoe! :winkiss:

I LOVE Wallis! Have you tried the pigalle in 70's i've seen the nude on one of the online sites :smile: If they dont have your size at the moment ..then its not meant to be :P

put it this way .. wallis = cute..pigalles = sexy

And yes i bow down to piggy who can strut the 120's ..probably can run a marathon in them :P