Can anyone give me more information on this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after my horrible experience with my allumino bow bag which i returned...im back to miu miu!

I have a miu miu shoulder bag on hold for me at Saks for the EGC event...it's $1050..with $100 EGC on Aug 21st

it has the following characteristics:
    1) color = sapphire (sp?)
    2) flat shoulder handles
    3) has a bow on one side (more like a knot)
    4) medium sized
    5) was available in graphite too
    6) ruffled top opening
    7) snap top opening
    8) purple interior lining

i can't seem to find the name of the bag nor do i see pictures online! it should be of the current collection based on the color and i want to know pros and cons of the bag before i decide to get it or not!

i'd be grateful if anyone could tell me the name of the bag! thanks!

2. The only thing I can think of is the Miu Miu Peggy bag. It's from a couple of seasons ago, i think. It has the flat shoulder handles, a "bow" on one side, ruffled/drawstring opening and snap top.

I'm not sure if Miu Miu brought the style back (or some remake of it) for the current season - I haven't seen anything close to it recently. Maybe another tPFer here who has recently browsed through Miu Miu and/or department stores can help you. It would also help if your SA can take a peek of the style card and at least give you specific information on the bag so you know what to expect.

I attached a link of the Peggy bag for you to see anyway. I saw one IRL a long while back, and I thought it was beautiful. It was the first "bow" bag I saw and liked. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod31500048&ECID=NMAYSSPProduct

Good luck!

3. wow now i want that peggy bag!!
    :drool:

4. I saw this bag in Las Vegas in June and it was beautiful! I have been trying to find out what it is called also. I did find an auction for one at an outrageous price but in a different color so I could print it and show the SA it when I go to Vegas again so I can get one. Is it this one? This is the picture from the auction I saw.[​IMG]

5. yes! that is the bag!

does anyone have this bag?

6. miu2 posted a recent thread about this bag. It's one of the new arrivals for Fall. You can PMed her for her SA's info. I believe that the store has the color you're looking for.

Can you spot the Peggy Lux in this picture? :graucho:

Attached Files:

7. A tPFer has the bag in Amarena! You can see it here: New Miu Miu Amarena Bow Shopper & Q

It looks awesome on her!

And another picture of the bag in Alluminio from Miu Miu Beverly Hills here.

8. should i buy this bag? in graphite or sapphire? decisions!!!!

9. i vote for graphite!!! imo a shoulder bag should be more versatile, whereas a hand carried bag can be more 'bold'..

thou sapphire is really delicious..:drool: lol

10. my vote goes for graphite too! although i would like to see pictures of the peggy in both colors..

11. i'll go and get it tonight...will let you guys know!

12. Sapphire - I think the bag looks blah in Graphite.

13. ^^ITA! My vote goes to Sapphire, unless you've purchased it already.. ;)

Show us pics of what you got, plssss!!!

14. ahaha im digged up my own thread when i was searching for something.....i eventually got it in graphite and took it on a 3 week vacation to asia with me...stood up pretty well against the humidity!