Can anyone give me current credit letter info?

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
I searched here, but all my results seemed to have mixed info. I got a call from the boutique stating my bag couldn't be repaired, and that I would be getting a credit letter. I would love to take it to the outlet, but am not sure if I can. Should I just call the outlet I plan to go to and ask?

I searched here, but all my results seemed to have mixed info. I got a call from the boutique stating my bag couldn't be repaired, and that I would be getting a credit letter. I would love to take it to the outlet, but am not sure if I can. Should I just call the outlet I plan to go to and ask?
Good question! I used my credit initially to buy a bag from Jax, but it had issues and thus I returned it to the outlet, who then cut me a merch credit card for my return value.

You have to use it all at once. You can't have leftover $$$ from the letter for future purchases.
That was the stipulation I was given by the outlet.
I ended up using it at the boutique, though.

That's strange, when I got my Haversack I used the PCE and my credit letter at the boutique...

It said that at the bottom of the letter and the CS confirmed it. It probably depend on the boutique. I wanted the Large Spectator Penelope black and brass, and there were only 100 left and I did not want to get shut out. She will be here Tuesday.

Just used mine. CS told me you can not use it with a PCE either.

I don't understand why there is the restriction - I asked about my credit letter and the settlement card and the SA said yes, but the manager said no.

I'm going to my other store with a more regular SA tomorrow to see what they say.

I'm going to be really bummed if I can't use the two together. I can't see paying full price for a bag, even with the credit.