Can anyone give me current credit letter info?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I searched here, but all my results seemed to have mixed info. I got a call from the boutique stating my bag couldn't be repaired, and that I would be getting a credit letter. I would love to take it to the outlet, but am not sure if I can. Should I just call the outlet I plan to go to and ask?

2. Good question! I used my credit initially to buy a bag from Jax, but it had issues and thus I returned it to the outlet, who then cut me a merch credit card for my return value.

3. Well I just got off the phone with the Seattle Premium Coach Outlet, and they told me I can use it there. So yay!! :woohoo:

4. You have to use it all at once. You can't have leftover $$$ from the letter for future purchases.
    That was the stipulation I was given by the outlet.
    I ended up using it at the boutique, though.

5. Just used mine. CS told me you can not use it with a PCE either.

6. I just got a letter last week and it says it can be used at the outlet, in the full price store or I could look online and phone in an order.

7. That's strange, when I got my Haversack I used the PCE and my credit letter at the boutique...

8. I just got a credit letter and it says I can ONLY use it at the full-price store. I guess it's different for everyone? :shrugs:

9. dunno I just don't understand the inconsistencies.

10. It said that at the bottom of the letter and the CS confirmed it. It probably depend on the boutique. I wanted the Large Spectator Penelope black and brass, and there were only 100 left and I did not want to get shut out. She will be here Tuesday.

11. My letter stated that I could use it at an outlet, a full price store, online or at customer service. Is it that many inconsistencies in the letters?:confused1:

12. I don't understand why there is the restriction - I asked about my credit letter and the settlement card and the SA said yes, but the manager said no.

I'm going to my other store with a more regular SA tomorrow to see what they say.

I'm going to be really bummed if I can't use the two together. I can't see paying full price for a bag, even with the credit.