~Can anyone give me any info on this bag?~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladie's~I just wanted to know if anyone has any info on this bag..It is at the Outlet's and I have never seen it before @ FP. I believe it is a delete? The name is (I think) Audrey Inlaid Python N/S Tote?

I love the overall look of this bag, and I never like white/Parchment bags.I seen a pic. in some spy pic.s to share!! Its the bag lying down.. Thank's in advance~I will try to find a better pic.

Attached Files:

2. Here are a couple of better pic.s!

Attached Files:

3. It is a very nice bag - I love the shimmer - and since I am not a python gal - it is just enough on the bag

FP = 398
    outlet 389-50%

4. It is BONE leather !!!

5. Thank you so much :smile: I should have just asked you.;)

6. It's very pretty. They had them in the Seattle Outlet and I nearly got it. But decided to wait. Then I went to another outlet and found the python Marielle. (Like in your siggy.) I think we have very similar tastes in bags! lol!

7. These are very pretty. They had them at Wrentham last week. It is a great summer bag and the python seems extra smooth.

8. Well that a good thing, cause your bags are Gorgeous!!!! :smile:

9. I looked at Kittery, the closest outlet to me, but no luck!! I really dont need another bag anyways..But I just find this bag really pretty :smile:I like the contrast of the white and python. I dont even care for white bags either.:P

10. Has anyone seen this bag irl? I want to know how the size is..I'm hoping its large cause the pic.s can be decieving. I called the Outlet that I go to the most, an they sold out of them! I really like that there is no hardware, only 2 handtags. Therefore, I'm assuming that the bag is on the lighter side due too minimal hw..:graucho:

So if anyone has any info they can share, please do! I would love to know the true size, cause I'm looking for a nice large leather tote..:smile: Thank's in advance~

11. I believe those were a website exclusive while they were FP.

12. Figures!! I've heard they made it to the Outlet's..Its just a matter of finding one.:thinking:

13. Well, I'm on a self-imposed ban until at least October, but if somehow someway I stumble across one I'll let you know. At least we're within the same vicinity:yes:

14. Thank You:flowers: I'm Supposed to be good too..If I cant find it, thats ok too..More money toward my wedding next Sept.With everything being so pricey these days, we have to pay 1 thing off at a time..Like the Hall, and the DJ, etc..

But yes, if you see it, please let me know..Its nice that we are in the same vicinity..:smile: If you or I find this bag, I wont purchase it unless there is a 30% coupon.