Can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I published the contact detail of this boutique because someone on the forum asked for it and I happened to know it. Sure I am a new comer on the forum, but I don't see a reason of such doubt? It is always to locate any Fendi boutique's phone numbers via fendi.com.

We'll it was the email address on the business card I received from the boutique, and how I came across this boutique was well explained in my first post to provide this info. Feel free to find the boutique through fendi's official website and call them to find out whether their email is true or not then. In fact, as I said before, you can locate any of fendi's boutiques via their official website, and all their phone numbers are provided on the website.This is the only way you can be absolutely sure. As that they told you the bag only came in small in that colour, maybe they sold out the big in Europe but have the small in stock? I am not interested in whether you decide to buy from them or not, I have never pushed anyone to make a purchase here. However I do not like the idea of doubting me just because I am a new person on the forum, I should not be in the need to prove my honesty, after all I was only trying to help.

Yeah, I don't mean to be rude to the person who posted it, but the SA at this email address didn't even know there was a large turtledove made.

And she's quoted me two prices for the same bag :nogood:

By the way, to be honest with you sometimes my SA doesn't always know what she is talking about.

We'll it was the email address on the business card I received from the boutique, and how I came across this boutique was well explained in my first post to provide this info. Feel free to find the boutique through fendi's official website and call them to find out whether their email is true or not then. In fact, as I said before, you can locate any of fendi's boutiques via their official website, and all their phone numbers are provided on the website.This is the only way you can be absolutely sure. As that they told you the bag only came in small in that colour, maybe they sold out the big in Europe but have the small in stock? I am not interested in whether you decide to buy from them or not, I have never pushed anyone to make a purchase here. However I do not like the idea of doubting me just because I am a new person on the forum, I should not be in the need to prove my honesty, after all I was only trying to help.

I'm not trying to be rude or 'doubt' you, I just don't want to order from them and it turn out not to be real, how is that a bad thing? It was your first post, what if my first post was advertising for a store? It would look weird obviously. And she didn't say they were sold out, she literally said THEY WERE NOT MADE. Which we know is a lie.
I get that you were trying to help, obviously I understood that or I wouldn't of asked about the email. Can
If I sent them a bunch of money, and it turned out to be some scam, then how would that turn out that I didn't do any research on them? huh? X

Last edited by a moderator:
Look I have never made it look like it was an advertisement for them. The first post was to answer a question another person asked. If it was the first topic I was interested in after I joined, and could provide the info,then why not? I only shared my personal experience with them, but have never pushed anyone else to make a purchase. It is between you and them what they tell you or you buy from them or not, I have never suggested you or anyone to buy from them, and sales people say all sorts of stuff to push a purchase. I have tried to provide you a method to be sure, obviously you do not want to try it. I also suggested you buy from the US department stores in previous posts, because they had the size and the colour you wanted. After all, if they told you what you believed was a lie, and why bother buying anything from them? If I were you, I would not be buying from them even it were an authentic boutique. Obviously they do not have a bag you want and do not care enough to look for it for you, so why are you still considering to order from them? If you ever bothered to read all my posts regarding this matter, it would be clear that I was not advertising for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.