can anyone confirm coach discount after donating to breast cancer research?

^^^ Lisa Lisa, the page for the Tanger outlet mall near me states this:

Tanger 25% Off Pink Card
09/17/08 to 10/19/08 Tanger is inviting you to THINK PINK this fall and join us in the fight against breast cancer. September 17th - October 19th, you can purchase a Tanger Pink Card for a $1 donation. You will receive an instant 25% discount at participating Tanger stores and proceeds from the sale of the Pink Card will benefit a local breast cancer organization. 25% OFF Pink Cards can be purchased at all Tanger Shopper Services and on the homepage of Tanger's website beginning September 17th. Thank you for helping us make a difference in the battle against breast cancer.

^^^ Lisa Lisa, the page for the Tanger outlet mall near me states this:

Tanger 25% Off Pink Card
09/17/08 to 10/19/08 Tanger is inviting you to THINK PINK this fall and join us in the fight against breast cancer. September 17th - October 19th, you can purchase a Tanger Pink Card for a $1 donation. You will receive an instant 25% discount at participating Tanger stores and proceeds from the sale of the Pink Card will benefit a local breast cancer organization. 25% OFF Pink Cards can be purchased at all Tanger Shopper Services and on the homepage of Tanger's website beginning September 17th. Thank you for helping us make a difference in the battle against breast cancer.

Thanks so much! I guess I will miss out then as there is no Tanger here. Wanted to get them and use closer to Christmas while traveling. Thanks again for letting me know....I will donate anyways.
Love your kitty avatar!!! :heart: