Can anybody tell me about this Escada bag?

lobeliabaggins

Jul 18, 2010
Hi, I got this at a charity event but can't find anything on the web. Thanks!

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 837
  • purse2.jpg
    purse2.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,166
  • purse3.jpg
    purse3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 731
  • purse4.jpg
    purse4.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 847
Nice bag - I can't tell you anything about it though.

I have one Escada bag but it is not like yours. You could take it into an Escada boutique and see if any of the SAs know what season etc it is from.

Good luck in your research.

Well that was a nice first post...

Nice find lobeliabaggins! I'm not sure how much information you'll find because I'm pretty sure the bag is vintage - Recent styles all seem to say Made in Italy rather than Handmade in Italy. I might be completely wrong, that's just a guess. It's pretty, though! Can't go wrong with Escada.

Gosh Baghead I was just trying to find out something about this bag. What did I do wrong? Thanks anyway everybody...

Don't mind her(Baghead1981), she's just mad because a house fell on her sister(Wizard of Oz)............:lolots:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
obviously you don't know squat about bags, lobelia!!!
This isn't even purse 101 material... you're in the remedial handbags!:nuts:

Was that really necessary??? She just needed information.......

Last edited:
I can! I have the top handle version in a light/ almost white pink. It is amazing leather and absolutely NOT vintage! My grandmother just got it and never used it, so, I have it! I believe it is a "Luna" bag by Escada! It's much nicer than th "Made in Italy" bags because the one is "higher end" in terms of leather and craftsmanship! You should also check out Escada Exotics; they have some beautiful, soft leathers, thick atiny linings, and exotic wood furnishing! They're also quite funky and elegant! :smile: good luck!