Can Anybody ID This Chloe Silk Dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just bought this beautiful dress by Chloe but know nothing about it. I'd seen it on various websites a year or so ago but it was never available in my size so I wasn't able to purchase it. Until now! All I know is it's made of silk and is by the designer Chloe. Does anybody own this dress, or can you tell me more about it? TIA! :flowers:

[​IMG]

2. I can't but I love it, so I just BUMP it up. Hope we'll find out!

3. I remember these dresses. They were all ocean colours (aqua, green, blue etc.) and some had a 'hole' in the front which looked excellent. I think they did them later on in autumnal colours like chocolate. They are gorgeous and you are really lucky. X

4. I remember those dresses, they are absolutely gorgeous. I was never able to find one that would fit me though, Chloe runs really large for me.
    Sorry I can't tell you more about it, but where did you manage to find one?

5. A friend of mine sold this dress to me but she bought it a couple of years ago and doesn't remember any of the details, other than it's by Chloe and made of silk. It should be here this week and I can't wait to wear it! Thanks for your help girls. I'll post some modeling pics when it gets here.

6. Yay! The dress is here and it's stunning. A little long on me (I'm only 5'1.5) but gorgeous all the same.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Fantastic buy!

8. Where did you buy it from?
    I also want a dress from Chloe from a past season but I don't know how to get it.
    I say a similar dress like that on a number of celebs, including paris hilton and gemma ward!
    You're so lucky!!

9. Thanks for the kind comments lovely ladies. :hugs:
    miss_sigh_gone - You've just got to keep your eyes peeled for past Chloe pieces. Have you tried eBay?