Can anybody confirm that Colette in Paris is selling the Anya eco shopping bag?

It's possible. The website said that the European retailers would start having them this month with the grocery store that helped sponsor them putting them on sale in April. I'm just biding my time because apparently they will have plenty for sale soon.
The best thing would be to look at the Ebay seller and see what kind of information they have, feedback, etc.

I was amazed at the gall of some of the ebay sellers... sales for this bag are as high at $100 - $200. I doubt all the extra $$ (above cost) is going to the cause that inspired this bag.

What the Hindmarch website says:

'I'm not a plastic bag'
We have been overwhelmed by how much support this project has received.
We are sorry but all of our web stock is now sold out. The bag will be available to buy in store on Tuesday 20th March at the following Anya Hindmarch locations:
  • Anya Hindmarch, 15/17 Pont Street, London SW1X 9EH (10am – 7pm)
  • Anya Hindmarch, 63 Ledbury Road, London W11 2AD (10am – 7pm)
  • Anya Hindmarch at Harvey Nichols, London SW1X 7RJ (10am – 8pm)
  • Anya Hindmarch at Harrods, London SW1X 7XL (10am – 8pm)
Due to overwhelming demand we will be limiting purchases to two per customer.
Please note that our Pont Street and Ledbury Road stores will not be able to send bags out by mail order. Should you wish to try to buy 'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' by mail order, Harvey Nichols and Harrods will be accepting orders after 12pm on 20th March. Please be aware however, that it is possible there may not be any stock left by 12pm.
'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' will also be available from 20th March at:
From April 25th the bag will be available to buy at 150 Sainsbury's stores. We will be posting a list of these stores on our site on Wednesday 18th April.
We will be launching this bag in other countries this summer in limited edition colours. Register on our home page to ensure that you are the first to hear about these.
Thank you for your interest in 'I'm Not A Plastic Bag' we hope that you are successful in buying a bag!