Can any one help me with Fendi clothing size?

Aug 17, 2006
Hi girls,

This is first time I post Question here at Fendi. I am getting a leather jacket for my mom for this x'mas so wondering if anyone can help me with size here.

She is normally in size 0 or 2 in most of USA designer brands, and wears size 34 or 36 in French. I know fendi is italian sizing...but sales told me fendi runs slightly smaller than others, and now they only have size 40 left, would my mom be able to fit in this size?

Thank you a lot!!:tup:

Hi girls,

This is first time I post Question here at Fendi. I am getting a leather jacket for my mom for this x'mas so wondering if anyone can help me with size here.

She is normally in size 0 or 2 in most of USA designer brands, and wears size 34 or 36 in French. I know fendi is italian sizing...but sales told me fendi runs slightly smaller than others, and now they only have size 40 left, would my mom be able to fit in this size?

Thank you a lot!!:tup:

seems unlikely

I see. Thank you girls!! I hope this is right size for her then. Because I know in italian size converts to french or us ones, but I just wanted to find out if any one purchased fendi clothing line before, so I would have better idea!! Thanks anyway!!:yes: