Can any of our experts give me some info on these sunnies....

the landscape is because they have lenses by carl zeiss which has that added feature of reducing glare. the non-landscape ones are just regular lenses (still good) but has more of a glare when you drive/wear them.

also on the landscape lenses, you can see a small [x] on the lenses themselves in the corner.

the extra cost is because those lenses are really great. :smile:

Thanks Nako! I think I like the landscape ones more..I hate glare..LOL. did you buy a pair when you were in SF??

Thanks Nako! I think I like the landscape ones more..I hate glare..LOL. did you buy a pair when you were in SF??

yeah i bought a pair of the obsession carre in teal but without landscape. i also bought the western bridge instead of the eastern bridge although i'm asian. it's just best to try them on and see which ones fit you best. just note that certain sunnies have landscape in certain colors only. good luck!! :smile:

I was just in the store today looking at Sunnies and had the whole Landscape thing explained to me as well as the marking on the lens. I tried both on and couldn't see the difference but there really was no glare because the time of day. The SA recommended that I go back to the store at 4pm when there is glare flashing off of the ground so I can get the full effect of the Landscape lenses. I think they're about 70-90 more and only in select colors.

yeah i bought a pair of the obsession carre in teal but without landscape. i also bought the western bridge instead of the eastern bridge although i'm asian.
They have the option of eastern bridge?!? :nuts: Do I just ask for it?? Arghhh this would have helped me greatly with buying my Alhambras, which I had to get silicon nose pads put in.

They have the option of eastern bridge?!? :nuts: Do I just ask for it?? Arghhh this would have helped me greatly with buying my Alhambras, which I had to get silicon nose pads put in.

yup! they have an eastern bridge and a western bridge option. so just go in and ask for the style and see if they have both for you to try on. one will fit better than the other and it may not always be the eastern bridge (as in my case) even though i thought i would wear that better. haha.