Can a woman wear a men's wallet?

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
I am wondering if it would look totally odd. I saw a men's wallet I really liked, a Gucci wallet, that is like the flap over style I guess. Standard double bill fold, credit card slots and coin area, then folds in half down the middle. It was a good deal, so I ordered it. I was thinking I can give it to my husband. But, he has a money clip he prefers, so I thought maybe I could use it.

Would that work? or be totally odd, whipping a man's wallet out in stores?

thanks

Go for it. People would most likely only see it when you take it out of your purse for like 5 minutes when you pay for something. If anyone cares that much, it's their problem. You like it, you think it's cute, you should use it. :smile:

Would you take it out of a bag or would you keep it in your back pocket? Personally, carrying a wallet in a pocket isn't for me, but it is convenient for many people. And I, too, am addicted to my long zippy wallet, so that pretty much confines me to women's wallets and a bag to carry them in!

thanks! I ordered it already, but was rethinking it. I am just going to give it a go.
I'd carry it in my purse, not in my pocket. I just never thought to do that, but hey, why not..all for fashion. LOL

the only thing i dont like about mens wallets, is that they dont snap shut IME. i cant fit them into my pocket, and they open up in the purse.