Can A Straight Guy Carry A 50cm Travel Birkin??..

Joking aside, PA, I feel that many of the larger Hermes bags (sans all the pompoms, cadenas, twillys, fruit and animal keychains etc.) read as unisex-to- masculine. That's part of the simple timeless appeal of the designs...

I think it would be awesome! The travel HAC too.

but then again I wear some of my husbands fragrances and chase him around trying to spray him w/ some of mine. :lol: So, perhaps you should disregard my vote.:upsidedown:

IMO, It's the whole package...the person's essence...a million other elements...

A bag alone (or perfume alone) isn't going to tip the scale.:flowers:

Joking aside, PA, I feel that many of the larger Hermes bags (sans all the pompoms, cadenas, twillys, fruit and animal keychains etc.) read as unisex-to- masculine. That's part of the simple timeless appeal of the designs...

I think it would be awesome! The travel HAC too.

but then again I wear some of my husbands fragrances and chase him around trying to spray him w/ some of mine. :lol: So, perhaps you should disregard my vote.:upsidedown:

IMO, It's the whole package...the person's essence...a million other elements...

A bag alone (or perfume alone) isn't going to tip the scale.:flowers:

AGREED!

honey, have you seen the picture of roger federer, a birkin, and a jet? i don't think federer is hot, but that pic of him sure is. :drool: straight guys can definitely carry birkins. let me look for that pic..i saw it in another post around here.

ta-da! courtesy of men's vogue.

hear01_federer.jpg

^^ Murses :rolfmao:

Can men carry Birkins - PLEASE DO!!! :drool:

Also, an SA told fromparis and me that one guy bought a Birkin - he stated the reason was to get more girls after inquiring where to get his Birkin! :lol: