Can a Man use LV 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas?

doctor_paul

May 20, 2020
I was wondering if a man can use the Louis Vuitton 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas or does it look too feminine? I'm asking because it is categorized under women's accessories. I saw similar items from other brands for men, but they were not as compact as this one (which is why I prefer it). Thanks.

Reactions: gelbergirl
I was wondering if a man can use the Louis Vuitton 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas or does it look too feminine? I'm asking because it is categorized under women's accessories. I saw similar items from other brands for men, but they were not as compact as this one (which is why I prefer it). Thanks.
Sure men can use it,
Monogram is not considered femine.

Reactions: OCMomof3

I’m not sure why they aren’t showing up under the men’s tab since they used to have both the 4 and 6 key holders in both canvas and leather for men.

Do you remember what the original cost was before the price went up recently?

It was 280$ last time I looked at it but that was a few years ago.

Edit. I just checked online and that’s more than current retail so maybe that was the price for the Utah leather one.

Last edited:
Do you remember what the original cost was before the price went up recently?
It was nominal- I bought it before the price increase and noted there was not much difference- I paid $210USD (before tax) on 4/21. It is a great gender-neutral piece. And the 4-key is not as easy to come by. They seem to come in spurts and then you will not see them again for a while.

Reactions: MeepMeep67