Can a Man use LV 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas?

doctor_paul

May 20, 2020
I was wondering if a man can use the Louis Vuitton 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas or does it look too feminine? I'm asking because it is categorized under women's accessories. I saw similar items from other brands for men, but they were not as compact as this one (which is why I prefer it). Thanks.

Reactions: gelbergirl

MahaM

Aug 14, 2017
I was wondering if a man can use the Louis Vuitton 4-Key Holder in Monogram Canvas or does it look too feminine? I'm asking because it is categorized under women's accessories. I saw similar items from other brands for men, but they were not as compact as this one (which is why I prefer it). Thanks.
Sure men can use it,
Monogram is not considered femine.

Reactions: OCMomof3

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
I’m not sure why they aren’t showing up under the men’s tab since they used to have both the 4 and 6 key holders in both canvas and leather for men.

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
Do you remember what the original cost was before the price went up recently?
It was 280$ last time I looked at it but that was a few years ago.

Edit. I just checked online and that’s more than current retail so maybe that was the price for the Utah leather one.

Last edited:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I don't see why not, nothing about the piece (style, print) is geared specifically towards women.

tarheelap

Oct 4, 2017
Certainly! Or the 6 key may be worth considering, as it can fit a cc and ID behind the keys for times you don’t need your full wallet.

Reactions: gelbergirl

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
Do you remember what the original cost was before the price went up recently?
It was nominal- I bought it before the price increase and noted there was not much difference- I paid $210USD (before tax) on 4/21. It is a great gender-neutral piece. And the 4-key is not as easy to come by. They seem to come in spurts and then you will not see them again for a while.

Reactions: MeepMeep67