Can a male use a pochette accessories?

electropop

Mar 31, 2008
How???

I Just saw that a lot of people like the pochette accessories more than they like the wapity case

i like both but which one would look better???

I would love to see pics of guys handling the pochette accessories but i dont find any

TIA TIA TIA!

I think guys would look good using a pochette as long as it's not on the shoulder.

Clutch style or with a short strap for a wristlet would be cute IMO.

You use what you like. Don't have to worry about what other people think. Once you care about what other people think, you at their mercy and without power. If you like the pochette then I say get it!

I think a guy that contemplates the pochette is probably someone who dresses in a way that would suit it anyway.

now, if someone was fumbling around with a pochette where i live now, they would prob get their head kicked in.

but- if you can wear it well, who cares what anyone else thinks.

I have a cerises pochette and I love it! I take off the strap though so it looks more like a clutch and a little less like a mini handbag. I bought it because I loved it so I definitely use it and don't care what others think. I wouldn't carry it over the shoulder though, that really doesn't suit me, at all.

For me personally I would use it inside my bag but not outside. Out of the two options you've listed, I would suggest the wapity. After saying this, the choice is ultimately yours and what you are comfortable using. :smile: