Can a guy pull medium trapeze off?

Chongyu

Dec 18, 2016
Obviously with luggage tote it's not a problem. But always wanted to get this bag, but might be too feminine for men. Haven't seen in the forum or street shot any guy can pull this off so want everyone opinion thanks

And small side question: this is the large version still with should straps (officially called medium) SA told me this size has already discontinued so only small will come with new color. I have to get it if these are only stock left. Is it true?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4957.JPG
    IMG_4957.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_4955.JPG
    IMG_4955.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Obviously with luggage tote it's not a problem. But always wanted to get this bag, but might be too feminine for men. Haven't seen in the forum or street shot any guy can pull this off so want everyone opinion thanks

And small side question: this is the large version still with should straps (officially called medium) SA told me this size has already discontinued so only small will come with new color. I have to get it if these are only stock left. Is it true?

Thanks!
I think this looks great on you! If you are comfortable wearing it then I think you should definitely get one!

Reactions: alterego

Thanks!

Go for it! it looks fantastic

I actually find the unique shape of the trapeze to be very androgynous, especially when it's handheld. It's a very sophisticated and futuristic shape, which makes it such an interesting piece of art. With your outfit it looks very fashion forward, and the colors you chose are very masculine. It's beautiful, and you look tres chic!

Thanks!
I know you didn't end up getting this one, but i think the Celine Trapeze is such a fresh, futuristic style that looks great on men and women. You wear it well and i love the color combo on this particular bag.

I actually find the unique shape of the trapeze to be very androgynous, especially when it's handheld. It's a very sophisticated and futuristic shape, which makes it such an interesting piece of art. With your outfit it looks very fashion forward, and the colors you chose are very masculine. It's beautiful, and you look tres chic!

Very well said! Agree with everything you said Lordguinny. Even after all these years, i still think the Trapeze looks so edgy, modern and fresh. Very Androgynous and artistic. I definitely need to add a tri colored Trapeze to my collection.

Reactions: lordguinny