Can a girl ever have too many Paddingtons??!

I have only 3 regular medium paddy - Choco, Whiskey, Sable:heart:
but recently I found myself thinking (relax:sweatdrop: just thinking, for the time being) of getting another Whiskey Regular Paddy :shocked: (yes I am shocked too) simply because I can't get enough of this color!
This will be our secret, okay?:ninja: No one is gonna tell my phh about it! :noworry:Ever! Period!:lol:
I am really going to go overboard.... or have I already??
:roflmfao:
That's too funny! Don't worry...Your secret is safe with us:ninja:

"Can a girl ever have too many Paddingtons??!"

Lord I hope not. I just bought my second Paddy. I can hear my DH now. "Why the heck do you need two of the same purse?" (except Heck probably won't be the word he uses). Let alone the 4 Chloes I now own.

If I ever have the energy I'll take a picture and post them.

I have to say I loved the Paddington, but have gone off it a bit as there are soooo many copies. I dont have one at the moment, but i would like to eventually get my hands on the original vanilla, thats my fav colour.

I don't know if you can actually have too many...maybe when you have so many you can't give them all the proper love and attention.:P I only have one (regular Aubergine satchel), but am now dying for a baby metallic Bleu Nuit, and an Anthracite shopper (possibly, ok probably, wallets to match:rolleyes: )...anyone see any good deals, let me know, TIA. I recently decided that my first Paddy was my gateway drug, as I have become obsessed with tPF and all the pretty bags I want...have been wandering over to the MJ, Balenciaga, and (gasp! the hardcore) Hermes forums as well. And the first Paddy I ever saw (Mousse) still calls to me on occasion. Yeah, I'm hooked. :sweatdrop: At least there's company here, though. Don't worry, Soleil, I have a feeling more than a few of us are in your shoes.:sneaky:

Good grief, if anyone saw my thread about Saks Off 5th on the deals and steals board you know how much I bought my choco paddy for yesterday. I have educated my DH too much about eBay (got my other Chloes there) and now he is on a crusade to get me to sell it. Maybe I will sell one of my other ones (not the Vanilla). I have been looking for the choco forever and it is rediculous to own 7 handbags, 4 of which I am afraid to take out in the rain and four of them Chloes. Right?

What was the deal? Some of us may feel lazy at the moment. :P

7 handbags is NOT too many, I have several for selling, 17 keeping and 17 on my wishlist!!

I just have some suede-trim ones and a Marc Jacobs I won't take in the rain. Paddies I read are fine! Four of which Chloe'? Sounds like you just need more designers. ;)

If you've wanted the choco forever, then you must keep it! Great deals don't mean we have to go make a profit, it's like we saved money instead. You know?

What was the deal? Some of us may feel lazy at the moment. :P
quote]

Here's what I posted in the thread:
"Well, I called about the Paddington and they still had it. The problem is that the lock is inside the bag (must have been a store return) and doesn't work, so you can't unlock it and place it on the front of the bag. A spring is inside the lock but has fallen out of its correct place and the SA can't figure out where to put it to make the lock work again.

So I ran over and bought it.

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have my DH look at it and if he can't fix it I'll take it to a jeweler.

So much for my purse ban :whistle: . DH is going to flip when I tell him but I need to tell him so he'll look at the lock.

They have 3 whisky colored Fendi Spys for $899, one black Spy with some pen marks on the front for $699, and 5 or 6 tan (all over) leather bbags for $699."

I *only* have two (Mousse, Whiskey)....and no, a girl can never, ever have too many!!:nuts:

I'd like a tan hobo next...a baby paddy in black...and a satchel in every single colour ever made, especially bleu nuit, rouge and jaune!:graucho:

compulsive : That is an awesome deal!:amazed: I would have bought it even if I didn't want that color. I don't think 7 handbags is that many at all. That's only one for each day of the week - simply the minimum, I would say.:cool: Now I'm trying to figure out how many I have...wow, think I'll stop counting before I know.:shame: I also was going to suggest Chloe to fix the lock, but I think I read in another thread that you have to buy it from Chloe for that...which doesn't make sense at all as they sell so many retail places. If you call them and find out, please let us know. And if you see any more Paddys for under $500, let me know!!!:biggrin: