Can a girl ever have enough B bags?

Bella Luna

Aug 3, 2006
Hi Girls,

Recently I got the dark green 2006 Medium City... Now I'm seriously thinking of ordering a new first in another colour that can match with most things I own. I know I should buy two bags in a row but am sooooo tempted. What do you think? Can a girl ever have enough B bags?

:shrugs:

I am now addicted to BBags. My other addiction is Chloe Paddingtons. And for some strange reason, Luellas. Just as well I dislike monograms so that rules of most LVs and Guccis. And never found a Hermes or Bottega Veneta bag that I like.

Roxane said:
I am now addicted to BBags. My other addiction is Chloe Paddingtons. And for some strange reason, Luellas. Just as well I dislike monograms so that rules of most LVs and Guccis. And never found a Hermes or Bottega Veneta bag that I like.

Roxane, SNAP! I also am addicted to Bbags and Chloe Paddingtons - I also dislike monograms and I find Hermes bags too plain. I just bought 3 Bbags (pink, rouille and lilac) and the new Chloe Paddington Shoulder bag (taupe) - you can never have too many bags, I think. I can't seem to stop buying BBags- the colours are so pretty, leather so smooshy, it's like I go into a trance and the only thing in my head is "MUUUUUUUUUST BUY MORE BBags" :nuts: I just can't resist them . :love:

Same here I don't like "loud" bags with logos who scream look at me how expensive I am therefor I just adore Blenciaga. Just people who're into bags know what an arm candy I'm carrying.

Tanja said:
Same here I don't like "loud" bags with logos who scream look at me how expensive I am therefor I just adore Blenciaga. Just people who're into bags know what an arm candy I'm carrying.

^^I agree 100% - plus often times monogram bags aren't even made of leather (LV with that plastic like surface) or gucci with canvas - yawn. So what you purchased a bag that's OBVIOUSLY a designer bag. B-bags are more subtle, well made, quality leather.

same here, i never liked bags (or anything for that matter) with monograms. i feel like my b-bag is a lot more subtle and interesting than anything with someone's name plastered all over it.

hmm...i don't know:shrugs:...i have three bbags (rouge vif work, ink hobo, origan city), sold the teal first. and i think im done with Balenciaga for now:P....and hello :yahoo:to my new addiction LV small accessories:heart:!