Can a girl ever have enough B bags?

1. Hi Girls,

Recently I got the dark green 2006 Medium City... Now I'm seriously thinking of ordering a new first in another colour that can match with most things I own. I know I should buy two bags in a row but am sooooo tempted. What do you think? Can a girl ever have enough B bags?

:shrugs:

2. I'm the same way. I got my dream classique last month, but then I had to have the new rouge vif bag this month....

what will it be next?

3. no.

4. Once you come into the B-bag subforum, you're soooo :busted. So welcome to the club of senile B-bag lovers!! :choochoo:

5. oh god... i think the answer is def. no (if it's following my heart)
    but if it's following my pocket, the answer is yes :P a girl can have too much b-bags

6. A typical ABA- career (Anonymous Balenciaga Addict). it starts with one and it never ends! :smile: Welcome to this crazy world :smile:

7. I am now addicted to BBags. My other addiction is Chloe Paddingtons. And for some strange reason, Luellas. Just as well I dislike monograms so that rules of most LVs and Guccis. And never found a Hermes or Bottega Veneta bag that I like.

8. Roxane, SNAP! I also am addicted to Bbags and Chloe Paddingtons - I also dislike monograms and I find Hermes bags too plain. I just bought 3 Bbags (pink, rouille and lilac) and the new Chloe Paddington Shoulder bag (taupe) - you can never have too many bags, I think. I can't seem to stop buying BBags- the colours are so pretty, leather so smooshy, it's like I go into a trance and the only thing in my head is "MUUUUUUUUUST BUY MORE BBags" :nuts: I just can't resist them . :love:

9. Same here I don't like "loud" bags with logos who scream look at me how expensive I am therefor I just adore Blenciaga. Just people who're into bags know what an arm candy I'm carrying.

10. i agree tanjaI looove B bags

11. Right... I love B bags too. Ditto on dislikes of monograms. I have ordered another B bag now. :yahoo:

12. ^^I agree 100% - plus often times monogram bags aren't even made of leather (LV with that plastic like surface) or gucci with canvas - yawn. So what you purchased a bag that's OBVIOUSLY a designer bag. B-bags are more subtle, well made, quality leather.

13. YUCK!!!!!!! I HATE MONOGRAMS. since my b-bag fever, I had sold all of my bags with monograms. YUCK.

14. same here, i never liked bags (or anything for that matter) with monograms. i feel like my b-bag is a lot more subtle and interesting than anything with someone's name plastered all over it.

15. hmm...i don't know:shrugs:...i have three bbags (rouge vif work, ink hobo, origan city), sold the teal first. and i think im done with Balenciaga for now:P....and hello :yahoo:to my new addiction LV small accessories:heart:!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice