Can a girl be TOO organised?

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
I have agenda lust. I can't control it, it fills my thoughts and pics of agendae are filling my harddrive! :sweatdrop:

I already own a Damier Koala Agenda and a Damier Large Ring Agenda. I use the PM as a wallet and quick-look organiser, and the Large Ring as my main diary. I've also been craving a Medium Ring Agenda in Epi Red forever, and have found a gorgeous one in perfect condition for the perfect price.

What's a girl to do? I don't need this, and am not sure for what I'd use it.. I just want it!!! Also on my wishlist are things I don't already have.. MC Noir Wapity, Ellipse Pochette.. but haven't found any of these available right NOW as this Agenda is. (Well actually, come to think of it I do know of a Wapity but with post and the more expensive price it'll mean saving another $100.)

So, tell me.. should I get it? It's brand new, for US$200 below retail. Also I can layby it, and pay it off over 60 days. Perhaps doing this I could buy this and still not be too far back at the start if I find a Wapity at a good price. But hang on - what would I use it for??!

And just look at how perfect it would fit in with my other Agendae... :tender:

p10366356_ph_althero_New_Red.jpg

No, it's not that one Karman, but I know that one you mean as I've been looking at and watching it for ages! :P

I've just asked if they'll hold it for me until my next pay. If not, I'll just wait until then if it's still available, and if it goes in the meantime I guess it's not meant to be. :nogood: