Can a dress like this be tailored?

Katerina.

Feb 11, 2007
Like 2 or 3 dress sizes down? Its the only one left and its too big for me, so I'm trying to decide if I should buy it or not?TIA!

FROC-WD13_V1-BIG.jpg

FROC-WD13_V2-BIG.jpg

FROC-WD13_V4-BIG.jpg

Two or three sizes is a lot to go down. It might be costly to take it to a good tailor and have her do that: she'd actually have to cut out material, or else it would end up looking somewhat bunched.

It can be tailored to fit you, but it may cost $70-100 in alteration fees. I had an embellished pencil skirt alternated (tightened and shortened because it was a size up for me) and that cost $60.

thanks for the replies everyone. I don't think I'm going to get it because it will probably be too much work to get altered and I'm thinking it might not fit right in the end. It really sucks though because I was in love with this dress.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If anyone see's this dress anywhere or something similar will you please post here or tell me? THANKS. XOXO.

I think BCBG has similar dresses (same silhouette) so you may want to try one of their boutique stores or large department stores. Saks has a whole bunch of BCBG dresses up on their website.