Can 1 Birkin ever be enough?

I'm thinking about getting my 1st Birkin but I'm scared that I'll want more and more and more???? :noggin: (cause I can't afford to make this an obsession)

I realize it's a loaded question but is there anyone that has only 1 and is satisfied?
TIA!

I know many women whom have "only" one Birkin bag and they're completely happy about it! For most of my friends it's just "a bag" and once they've had one they're happy to use it for years to come.. I would say that it's more unusual to have several Birkins that to have just one or two. I have a few too many and I still end up using the same ones again and again.. ;)

So yes, I think that you can be very happy owning one Birkin bag.

I got my first one last august - a tabac camel 30 birkin - for a push present. I was satisfied for a couple of months...
My DH opened what seems to be the pandora's box by buying that first one. Now I've got 5 birkins, 1 jypsiere, 3 kellys and 1 bolide. That's 10!! I would never have guessed I would amassed this many. I'm pretty satisfied with my collection though. I wonder how long it will last. I went into this orange fever thinking I will just have 1. :shrugs:

But if I were to take away all but 1, I will keep my 35 black box birkin and will be v v happy!

I know many women whom have "only" one Birkin bag and they're completely happy about it! For most of my friends it's just "a bag" and once they've had one they're happy to use it for years to come.. I would say that it's more unusual to have several Birkins that to have just one or two. I have a few too many and I still end up using the same ones again and again.. ;)

So yes, I think that you can be very happy owning one Birkin bag.

ooh, which ones do you use the most often??? i'm curious!

for me i though one birkin was enough but now i have 3 and still daydreaming of more to come...

I am pretty satisfied with my one Birkin... not to say that I don't want more (oh, I do!) but if circumstances prevented me from getting another I would definitely be happy and satisfied and contented with just one.

Of course, H is a slippery slope.... so you have to beware of where you trod :graucho:

Your signature is the reason I got the orange. :smile: I love it! Thank you so much, I love that pop of color. I don't like Blue Jean but I have Blue de prusse.

I love the orange too. Its so bright and happy. I love bright colours. Its funny how I tend to go for the brighter more fun colours first!

I will def need a black and gold in my collection but knowing that it will always be there, I can afford to wait..let me acquire the harder seasonal colours first!:smile:

hkc...saw your Chanel reveal...hmm, well you did buy five new Chanel bags at a pop. Last I checked...prices on Chanel were way up there...so this is a question only you can answer. For many, one Birkin will never be enough. For others, one will be the HG! For you, I would say only from viewing your past tpf history...Yikes...One will probably not be enough...;)