Campana colors

BgaHolic- You will love the campana! It always seems to work.. I especially adore the 2 top handles.. I have the large nero and it is light as a feather..Hold out for what you love!

^^Yes Septembersiren. Correct! Which is why I've gotta wait a while before plopping down $$ for the large size one. I just spent double that on lawyers and miscellaneous expenses for my DD and have to recoup but that bag is making me :drool: I've never thought so much about a bag before especially one that has an open top! I am so religiously against an open top and always preach against it, but the shape, size, rounded corners, light colored suede lining, stole my heart away! It just looked so divine and I had an SA who really knew what looked good on me! I've been canvassing the boutiques for over a year and never felt like this. I love having this to look forward to!!! Hope someone else buys one soon and reveals!

Thank you, SeptemberSiren! I've always thought the Campana is the best looking of the Icon bags--proportions, weave plus smooth Nappa, everything about it is beautiful. I haven't seen many large ones in the stores. Medium must sell more.

I'd love to see the large in Empire and Chene. Milk white would be drop dead gorgeous but I'm the kiss of death to light colors, so it's out of the question for me.