Camouflage in your wardrobe, do you wear any

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a North Face vest in camouflage.
    Very out of character for me. I'm not a hunter nor do I have any involvement in the military.
    But I was drawn to have it, maybe I have enough black jackets.

Anyone else have camouflage in the wardrobe.
    I was reading it's good to pair with white.

2. Yes! I love camo! Shoes, tops, pants, and a sweater.... When done right, it doesn't look military or like hunter's clothing. I am a total sucker for camo print but am selective about what I buy and how I wear it. A little goes a long way and I have to love the print, colors, and fabric.

I had to stop myself from buying a pair of camo cargo sweats at Victoria's Secret this weekend. They had olive tone and white/grey - soooo tempting!

Just bought a pair of red camo Rothy's loafers this morning.

jennlt, gelbergirl and SakuraSakura like this.
  3. I think any sort of print can walk the line between stylish and tacky: leopard print, florals and camo. It depends on the context; the outfit itself.

gelbergirl likes this.
  4. I was looking at myself in the camo vest, and I do like the green as it brings out my eyes.

5. I have 4 camo jackets and 3 pants so I love this pattern, and I'm not a pattern girl. I think it's a nice match to neutrals and not too girly.

gelbergirl and Pollie-Jean like this.
  6. Camo is very ‘in’ right now in NY. I own camo pants, camo T’s, camo bags and a camo shoes. However, not all camo prints are created equal - some are very stylish while others (the ones with the sticks and brown/ orange) can be tacky.

gelbergirl likes this.
  7. I just learned there's some different kind of camo out there.
    Woodland, Hunter, .....

8. I have a couple of jacquard camouflage pants but I’m not a huge fan of printed patterns. I feel the weaving elevates the look.

9. I like camo prints, cute and popular right now. I have an older camo T-shirt and a tank top with a camo accent, I've started wearing them again more since the recent trend (not that I care that much if something is trendy, but seeing camo all over made me want camo more than usual). The only new camo thing I've gotten is a pair of skinny jeans I found on sale. I would definitely buy more pieces if I found ones I like.

10. I have a camo midi skirt from uniqlo of all places that I bought a couple years back because it was on sale. I wear it with simple solid tops & don't find it hard to pull off. It's a darker camo palette that helps to make it more subtle though.

I personally have always found it easier to pull off patterns on the lower half than on the upper torso (e.g. t-shirts) but that's completely just me!

11. The only camo clothes I have are work issue.
    I used to have some camo workout clothes, but I don’t really wear them anymore.
    my kids have lots of it though lol.

12. I can't remember the last time I wore my camo.....hmd

13. Where I live, camo is for hunters and military and for some reason little kids. Kindergarten boys love camo! It’s also popular with paint ballers. I had a camo purse years ago (Kate Spade circa 2000) and I bought a few camo stoles years ago which I wear on camo theme days at work. The Mossy Oak theme is very popular for nurseries too :smile: