camo speedy...still like it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of getting the camo speedy..do you guys still like it?? Also for those of you that have it..do you regret it and do you still use it?? thanks much:smile:

2. i do, i still kind of want one. but i know, even though i love it, i wouldnt use it much

3. I still admire this bag - it looks so edgy every time I see someone rocking it !

4. I do - but I do not really regret sending it back. I think if that was your style, it would be great.

5. I love it! In an attempt to control impulse purchases, I never got it and I'm glad cause I'd never wear it although it is beautiful!

6. I love this bag, would really like to find one!

7. I had to google it to figure out what you were talking about. (Camouflouge speedy)
    It looks okay, just not my taste.

8. I love mine, and get so many compliments about it; from girls/women young enough to be my daughter, usually. But what the hell do I care? I wear what I like!

9. :tup: thats great to hear.

ive really started to think about the keepall. its grown on me a lot. :sweatdrop:

10. I'm actually really sorry I skipped out on this one. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Lesson learned: I must trust my SA. He knows my style. He tried and tried to convince me that I would regret not getting this one. I was fine for a while but now I'm really kicking myself.

11. I wasn't a fan when it came out but I saw someone carrying it at a basketball game a few months ago and thought damn, I missed out!

If you can get one, I'd go for it!

12. I think its cool looking. If it will fit in with your attire I say GO FOR IT!

13. This is totally off-topic but you have the cutest avatar I've seen in a while.

14. I have it and it is great bag .. I really like the black trim on it.
    If you know you will use it then go for it:yes:

Attached Files:

15. I still like the camo speedy ... I did get to see it IRL, I went back to LV twice to get it but in the end I kept changing my mind. It's a hot bag but I think I just won't be able to rock it ... if it fits with your wardrobe, go for it!