Camo print....fad or classic?

Nov 30, 2008
I've noticed a lot of camo print fashions lately and on Black Friday I purchased these jean leggings from NM http://www.lastcall.com/True-Religion-Denim-Camo-Print-Leggings-Black/prod35710174/p.prod

I just received them today and while I like the look of them, I'm concerned over whether they are worth the $$ or not as if they are planned to go out of style quickly, or do you think that the camo print is a classic item that will always go with a basic black or white top/jacket?

Any opinions?? Thanks!

P.S. They fit me a bit different than in the model on the site. They aren't ankle jeans as I know they will eventually go out of style, but they hit the top of my foot so they are just like a true skinny jean.

I've noticed a lot of camo print fashions lately and on Black Friday I purchased these jean leggings from NM http://www.lastcall.com/True-Religion-Denim-Camo-Print-Leggings-Black/prod35710174/p.prod

I just received them today and while I like the look of them, I'm concerned over whether they are worth the $$ or not as if they are planned to go out of style quickly, or do you think that the camo print is a classic item that will always go with a basic black or white top/jacket?

Any opinions?? Thanks!

P.S. They fit me a bit different than in the model on the site. They aren't ankle jeans as I know they will eventually go out of style, but they hit the top of my foot so they are just like a true skinny jean.

Camo comes in and out of fashion all the time. It was pretty trendy about 4 years ago around here, a lot of the college aged women wore camo with combat boots. If you like them get them! I've made some frivolous camo purchases too. ( turquoise cashmere and silk camo pants).

Yeah, I agree. It's almost like a semi-classic. It comes and goes in and out of style often. I don't think it's a true fad. Just wear the heck out of them and enjoy!!!

I have 2 pairs! 1 in lighter and little darker olive! I paor up with gray T-shirts. I look on Pintrest for inspiration on styling them! I think if you do it right the can be casual and really cute!

Camo has never gone out of fashion. I think it has become even more mainstream. I love it and think it is a great way to freshen an outfit. Needless to say, you don't wear it head to toe and one piece is more than enough.