Cammie!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks again to jun3machina for posting this baby on the authentic finds board.. she came today in the mail. I never thought I'd be into a Cammie but she is SO ADORABLE. What a great little size! She fits perfectly over the shoulder. Believe it or not, you can squeeze a zip clutch in there, although I'm just using a key pouch. I love the tan color and the light top stitching. Even my boyfriend was impressed. Here are some pictures.. one model shot, one with her big sister Sophia (I love that they look related) and one "family" shot.. ;) --xoxo - Nico & Cammie

Attached Files:

2. great bags!

3. Super cute! And a great color too! It goes perfectly with the rest of your MJ's!:yes:

4. Super cute and I love the family shot!

5. congrats!! so happy a pfer nabbed it! :yes:

6. the cammie is such a cute bag. i like your sophia too. congrats!

7. The cammie is sooo cute, congrats! Love your family shot too!

8. how adorable! so glad a PFer won this...i was soooooo tempted. the color is just a great brown! and brushed nickle HW is so pretty!! she looks like she fits right into your pretty, pretty MJ family! congrats!

9. Thanks Joke, Cheryl, browneyesblue, tad, shop2drop1, dawn and jun!!

10. So cute!!! I need the yellow on you have! What's her name???

11. i think it's the posh turnlock clutch or something in sunflower

12. thx!! yes, it's the MbMJ convertible clutch in sun from the MIA ad last year :smile: it's the only bag I ever impulse bought right in the department store...

Attached Files:

13. the cammie is such a cute bag!!
    and thats such a great, go-with-everything color!!
    I also love how you chose to show off your collection!
    what better way to show them off than to model them all at the same time!!;)

14. Cammie is the cutest and your family is beautiful!! Congrats!