tuck2.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 73
  • tuck3.JPG
    tuck3.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 215
  • wristlet.JPG
    wristlet.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 78
You naughty girl, that's the limited edition Cammie in black? I actually like the little straps, easy to put over your shoulder when holding food and drink at the same time. Your new key pouch is going to fit perfectly. You have to use this one, should be easier as she has been used in the past. Congratulations!

You naughty girl, that's the limited edition Cammie in black? I actually like the little straps, easy to put over your shoulder when holding food and drink at the same time. Your new key pouch is going to fit perfectly. You have to use this one, should be easier as she has been used in the past. Congratulations!

LOL! yes. i'm naughty. :P

you did it then? congrats girl!

yep, jun, i went for it. when beany showed the pics of how to hide the side hooks without doing surgery, i was sold! ;)

^yikes, i know. :shame: ;)
i am gonna have to make room!!!
the seller is having issues with paypal (the 21 day hold thing) so i don't know what's happening with that...ugh.

You'd think that would motivate them to ship right away - once Paypal sees that you've received the item and you've left positive feedback the hold should get released. Hope you get it soon!!

You'd think that would motivate them to ship right away - once Paypal sees that you've received the item and you've left positive feedback the hold should get released. Hope you get it soon!!

thanks! :heart:
she said something about not being able to afford shipping (it was $9.80) but my feeling is that she doesn't want to ship before the funds clear. but they're already gone from ME....i already paid. so we'll see. ;)
:shrugs: