Cameron Nicole Handbags Sample Sale

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all,

I usually lurk on this board looking for great deals, but today I have one to pass along :smile: I am a reviewer on another site for childrens products and every once in a while I am fortunate enough to discover and review a really fantastic indie designer bag line - usually when a company offers a bag that works as a diaper bag. Fun but dangerous as once I see something I love, I usually find myself shopping for multiple purses from the same company. Anyway, one of the great lines I found a while back is having a sample sale. They have slashed their prices on the samples below wholesale. The line is Cameron Nicole and the site is Cameron Nicole Designs - Hello Gorgeous!

These are some of the nicest, best quality bags I have reviewed thus far. Everything is done right, from the hardware to the linings. I am picky! If someone else does not buy them quick I am going to have a hard time resisting. This is why my husband hates my little sideline gig!

Ciaran

2. What Site Reviews Childrens Products?
    Im Always Looking For Those!

3. mommieswithstyle.com :smile:

I review all kinds of stuff there and write articles for the site as well. It is a fine home for stuff obsessed mamas like myself. But I like to get out a little and find some great sales here as well. Just wish I had more time to shop!

4. Time I've got but money is often scarce......lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice