Cameron Diaz' white Bag in "The Holiday"

LEAH LOVES LV

Jan 22, 2006
Hello everyone! For those of you who saw "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, & Jack Black, does anyone happen to know the brand of the big white bag that Diaz carried in the beginning of the film?? It was a white leather tote, with some type of silver hardware I believe. I've searched the web, and haven't even come close to finding out any info. on the bag. Any help is appreciated! Thank you! :rolleyes:

Hello. I just saw the movie also and thought there would be some talk about CD's white bag. I believe the bag is a Dolce and Gabbana, due to the silver hardware. If you look on the Neiman Marcus and Saks sites, they have some bags that have this, but not the exact one.

I knew I could come here to talk about that bag! I'm a Hermes fan and for a couple seconds I thought I saw Birkin from the side in that first shot, but when she turned around, I realized I had no clue what it was!! She wears a white bag very nicely though!

I LOVED this movie! When someone finds out who this lovely designer is and what the name of the white bag is, PLEASE post, thank you. I am desperately in the need for a white bag, could it be a Hogan?

I definitely agree with yogagirl - I think that they large white tote she uses in the beginning is a Dolce and Gabbana tote. The other white bag she has it a Christian Dior.

Yep, it's D & G - I only saw the trailer before I had to sit through the latest James Bond with my 9 year old son, but made a mental note to check as soon as we left the cinema and absurd stunt men behind!

I know I'm late to this discussion, but I just saw the movie yesterday and love that white bag - has anyone been able to locate one in stores or on website? I can't find it on Saks, Neiman's or Bergdorf's site. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, and happy 2007!