Camera (Wapity) case or new wallet!?!?!?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hey there! I am thinking of getting a new LV an I just got a new digital camera that won't fit in my old case so I am thinking of getting a wapity case to protect it.. On the other hand I am think of getting an new macassar wallet.. The thing is I have an awesome wallet now so I feel like that's kind of dumb.. I don't know aahhh please help me decide!!

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
If you wallet is still good, then get the Wapity. If you think your wallet is falling apart or have threads coming out of it then buy the Macassar.

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
i think the okapi is an understated camera case option. i love mine. it comes in a pm and gm version and an extra long strap too. take a look when you go in the store

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
My sister wears her wapito as a wrist-clutch and not for her camera, and it really works! She can fit her phone, her cles, a lipstick, a compact and some mints in there - perefct for a night ut! If you already have an awesome wallet.... i'd say go for the wapity!

queennadine

loVe
O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
I love my wapity! It's super cute and can actually fit quite a bit!

My vote is for the Wapity :yes:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Wapity is really cute. I would go for that unless you really need a new wallet. If you need a wallet I'd take the wallet and get the Wapity later. GLD!:biggrin:

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
The Rainy City
I love my wapity so I vote for that - I typically use it as a camera case but have used it as a clutch and let my ds use it as a little holder (attached to his belt loop) on occasion as well. So versatile!