Camera Case....which one...pics.

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
Hey all,

Need some help on a decision for a camera bag. So, originally, I was looking at the reissue flap in bronze, which I love.....BUT...

I have two little boys (6 mos, and 2 and a half), and think the camera case would be easier to get in and out of...and it is very cute. I love the reissue line!

So here are my choices: Metallic Grey, Matte Grey (not pictured), or Metallic Black.

I tried the Vintage black camera case with GHW and fell in love, but then my SA sent me these two...and now I am torn because I wanted something with just a little more edge....I love both of these. Help me pick!!

TIA for the help!:biggrin:

Attachments

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Tough decision :sweatdrop: but with 2 young boys I would suggest the black metallic. Edgy yet practical and will be more forgiving. Good luck!

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
DMV
^Thanks msopera and hkc!! Love your bags that you posted hkc. I should mention that this would likely be used when I am working or out with DH or girlfriends...

gotbighair

♥ TROUBLE ♥
Oct 6, 2006
Bay Area
I would choose either the matte gray or the matte black. I have the matte black with GHW and love it!! If I were to buy a second one, it would definitely be the matte gray! GL with your decision.

JIJIJA

Jan 11, 2009
I have the matt gray and I just love it. If I were to get another one, it will be matt black with GHW as I am not a fan of metallic but this is just me. GL.

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
your orig luv, matte black w/ gh -- color+hw combo great for both casuals and night-outs... matte grey is my 2nd choice.

Chrisy

O.G.
Jun 7, 2009
Matte grey. I have metallic reissue and think metallic looks better with reissue. The matte grey would be better to maintain anyway.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
I love the metallic grey, its soo gorgeous! But with 2 young boys the metallic black might be a bit better since you don't have to worry about it getting dirty!

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
I have the same dilemma!!! I am also a mother of two boys and love the look of the camera case bag, I did have my heart initially set on the aged calfskin black with gold hardware, but my sister talked me out of it, apparently it was too aged/wrinkly for her liking??!!! So now I am on the hunt for a metallic as I am really not that keen on the grey. My first choice would be metallic black or even dark grey silver. They really do give an edge to the bag, and second would be the aged calfskin black with gold hardware. Can I just ask where you are planning to get the bag from cos I am looking everywhere for one and europe appears to be all out!!