Camera Case, should I keep or return?

geisha918

O.G.
May 9, 2007
Hello,

I bought this yesterday from Neiman Marcus Chanel. The new camerca case in black aged calfskin with ruthenium hardware. I loved the bag on sight in the store but the doubts arose after I brought it home so I am debating returning.
Please see photos and give me your honest opinions. I honestly dont know if I should keep or return. The issue I am having is that the bag itself seems to fit less than my other mini bags. I don't think I carry that much on the daily either. Also does it look too tiny on my frame? This is what is making me hesitate on keeping it.

photo.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1032.JPG
Crossbody and shoulder wear - I am 5'4" and weigh 115lbs. Excuse my appearance, I am going to the gym

IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1016.JPG IMG_1017.JPG
What I carry on the daily. This fits all of my bags minus the woc. I don't use any pouches in the woc since it is lined with fabric.

photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG
Comparison with my mini and woc. camera bag seems to be a tighter fit than both of those bags.

Thank you!

I'm so glad you posted about this bag. I've seen pictures from my SA and love the look. Looks so cute on you. Would you possibly be able to tell me the chain drop? Is it the same as your WOC, like 23-24" or more like the mini's at 22"? Thank you!

Reactions: Cate14
Thank you SO much for posting all of the info! I really like it on you, it’s super cute! I don’t think it looks too small on you at all and I see that it can fit quite a bit of things (I’m also a minimalist when it comes to what I carry in my bags).

I vote keep :smile:

A) I think your frame is lovely, don’t ever apologize for what you look like, you look beautiful. Especially the unique black and white pattern around your eyes ;)

B) I think it fits your frame just fine. But you do have other similar bags and you don’t seem quite certain about this one. Given that space wise it doesn’t quite fit your needs I’d return it. I get a serious “sober second thought vibe” from you. That’s a lot of coin to spend and there are other options out there that will fit your needs.

JMHO (although if it does make you clutch the bag a little tighter - then you have your answer)