Camera bags

1. I know some of you have mentioned wanting a cute bag for your digital cameras, and these popped up on Gizmodo today:
    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/digital-cameras/pic-pocket-camera-case-189608.php
    [​IMG]

They look like they'd coordinate nicely with most bags, and have some decent security features. Too bad my hulking mass of a digicam is too big for one of these. :sad:

2. Those are cute!

I have one of those sleek, tiny cameras (just a little bigger than my Razr!), so I use a Coach wristlet - it never gets banged up in there, but if you're worried about that, I've put padding around it before. I also recommend the Coach medium beauty bag for bigger cameras.

I know a lot of the ladies here use their LV wapity as a camera bag, which is also a FAB idea.

3. I use a Coach wristlet too. Some of their bigger ones are great if you have a wider camera. But those are really cute camera bags, though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice