Camera Bag... Please Recommend...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i have a canon D20 and i love it to bits...
    however, i dread going out with its ugly, bulky bag... (it's a big camera)... those camera bags just scream "i am a tourist please come rob me"... :Push: so i am wondering if anyone knows of a fashionable or cute or hip enough bag that can offer my camera support while don't make me look like a tourist? TIA!!! :idea:

2. how big is your camera?
    chloe has some great camera bags, but it's quite expensive :crybaby:

3. How many lenses and what ones are you going to have with you? External flash? It is digital, so you won't need film, but will you have a card reader, extra cards, cables, extra bats?

If you took the lens off, and used caps, of course, you would be able to get it a smaller bag , but then you have to put it back together, plus there is always the dust issue. I don't know what to tell you!

I love a designer bag, but for my cameras, it is a pro case.

I also attached a pic of the camera.

Let me know how it turns out/what you pic!

canon1.jpg
  4. seahorseinstripes... check out the picture posted by BEn... about that size... :yes:

BEn, i generally carry it with a lens much like the one you have in the picture because i don't want to deal with dust and stuff... it is a digital... and i try to pack light when i go out... so no external flash or cables... ;)

5. Monica Botkier was a photographer and specifically designed the Botkier Trigger so that she could carry her camera around in style. I bought the trigger as I have an Canon rebel (plus lenses). It's the ideal camera bag for me.

botkier1.jpg
  6. I think Louis Vuitton has a line of camera bags. I love the chloe bag, I'd probably use it as a purse though.

7. thanks for all the suggestions!

Rose: that Monica Botkier bag is SO cute! love it... where can i get more information on it??

betnyp: that's also a very nice bag... thanks for the tip!

there is?? which line is it? could you point me to it? thanks!

8. I got mine from Bergdorf Goodman. I think it can be ordered online (Bergdorfgoodman.com). It's the Medium Trigger. I have also ordered it in other colors from Botkier.com and Neiman Marcus also has them. Best of luck:heart:

...and I think Barney's had them too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice