Camera bag on sales?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I’m currently in love with the Lou Camera bag and like to get one. I think there will be a mid-year sale at Saks soon and want to wait for couple more weeks to see if the bag will be on sales. But I’m wondering that is this bag ever on sale before.? If yes, I’m willing to wait. Otherwise I should go to the store and get it now.

Thank you in advance!

2. Hi! The outlet store has the smooth camera bag. It’s not the quilted one and without the YSL hardware. It was around 640 :smile:

3. Thank you! I will check it out.

4. A color might go on sale! Usually the classics, like black are rare on sale... I shop Neimans, Saks and Saint Laurent boutiques. Also, if you have a Nordstrom near you, they'll price match:P I'd say just wait... the sales start end of May!

hokatie likes this.
  5. Thank you for the reply! Then I will wait for couple more weeks .

Designer_Dreams likes this.
  6. Good luck! I'll try to post somewhere on the forum once I get word of the start dates.... and I'm sure other members will also:smile:

hokatie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice