Camera bag: Large or Med??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    I am considering purchasing the chanel camera bag but am undecided on the size. I usually carry a lot since I have a 2 year old. What do you think?
    TIA
    :shrugs:

2. For me , I would take into consideration what other bags I have - if you already have a lot of big bags/tote, a medium would be good. But if you are planning to use it for a daily bag, the large is much better esp if you have to put your 2 year old's stuff in it as well. If you have a chance, go try it on.

3. I'd say the large. The medium is nice but a tad on the small side. Just a tad.

4. I saw both irl at a boutique the other day and I say the large, hands down. I have a 23 month old and if I was getting a camera case no way could the medium hold all I need to carry.

5. Large it is! I plan on using it daily!

6. I think the large one is better as a casual everyday bag.

7. I agree large seems better - post pictures.:smile:

8. I tried both sizes and was also considering which size to get. However, i set my mind on medium as it looks perfectly nice for an evening bag as the jumbo can look a bit too casual somehow but gd for everyday use. Decision lies on you whether wat u use her for.

9. pics anyone?

10. I got the large size. The medium seems too small for me, especially if you have a little one.

11. I am considering this bag as well. Does anyone own this bag that could post pics. Is this bag not as popular?

12. I will go for the medium as the large looks a little too big on me. Also depends on yr height...

13. Large - good for everyday casual use. I don't have a kid but I still need the large one... :-p

14. Med. It's about the dimension of reissue 226 but thicker. It can hold a lot of stuff than you assumed due to the shape of it.