camera bag discontinued!

lucydoe

O.G.
Sep 17, 2008
After seeing some beautiful pics of this bag here, i went to two different boutiques enquiring about them. SAs from BOTH boutiques told me that these are discontinued!

is this true?

lucydoe said:
After seeing some beautiful pics of this bag here, i went to two different boutiques enquiring about them. SAs from BOTH boutiques told me that these are discontinued!

is this true?

You mean the reissue camera bag? They were released some years ago and were seasonal design. Chanel does release some sort of camera bag from time to time. But all of them are seasonal. Once they're gone, they're gone.

is this true?

yep. I was searching for one for 6 months. It was released in Asia but in an iridescent leather and retailing for over $4000 I think. I just bought my reissue camera bag pre-loved. I love it. I wrote about my "journey" on my blog. http://indulgetheobsessions.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/chanel-addict/
good luck in your search!