Camera bag discontinued what now

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sadly had to face the fact that the camera bag has been discontinued recently. Both colors in rose ballerine and amarante are gone. I spoke to my SA Marie and she couldn’t find one in Europe. I was looking for the amarante one as she us smaller than the pochette Accessories NM but bigger than the mini pochette to hold my phone, keys, tissues, lipstick and sunglasses. The dimensions where 18cm x 12cm x 4cm. Is there a new mini purse/pouch on the way ?

2. I think the replacement is the Saintogne, but it I quite more expensive. I’m seriously looking at “ gasp” the Gucci Disco in black

Carrieshaver and Ms.Dixie like this.
  3. Oh wow I just bought one in Vegas. I don't use it as a camera bag however. I use it as a purse when I go out in the evenings.

4. Lucky you - congratulations to that beautiful bag. I would use it the same way

LGGSZCA likes this.
  5. Check out the Saintonge or the Santa Monica. I have a Saintonge and love it.

6. I also thought the Santa Monica was basically the same bag, no?

7. I know - but the price tag over here is almost double (annoying)

lorihmatthews likes this.
  8. A bit bigger and with vachetta ... and the price tag is almost double over here

EdnaMode likes this.
  9. That's true about the price...sigh

loveglitzer likes this.
  10. SMALL LV.jpg

Samanthalvoe and loveglitzer like this.
  11. Yes, I'd agree. The sizing is basically the same. The SM is vernis and the Saintonge is not.

loveglitzer likes this.
  12. #12 Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    There is the new camera bag coming out in the wave collection. IMO it's the best from that collection. The bottom isn't shaped like a person's backside, so it's got that going for it.

There are pics now posted and pricing in the LV SS 2019 thread. Page 86 I think.

anabg and loveglitzer like this.
  13. Try the mini Alma.Might be a good alternative.

loveglitzer likes this.
  14. HA HA HA I was thinking the same thing when I saw it to!!!!!!

Shoppinmel likes this.