Camera Bag Club

I always do this to see how long I can delay a purchase. [emoji23]
I wish I had done this for the rainbow rivets camera bag! It got marked down at Dillard's too. I could have saved at least 30%.
The only 2 bags I've ever paid full price for were that and the royal tea rose one. I don't regret either purchase, but wish I had more patience

I wish I had done this for the rainbow rivets camera bag! It got marked down at Dillard's too. I could have saved at least 30%.
The only 2 bags I've ever paid full price for were that and the royal tea rose one. I don't regret either purchase, but wish I had more patience
I paid full price for my purple Rogue. I wish I waited for at least 30% off but that's what I get for being impatient. Lol.

How do these camera bags hold up over time? Do they begin slouch badly?

I had one similar but from a different brand, and for some reason it began to slouch in the middle! As in, the bag caved in on itself and became concave, in spite of it being as structured as these camera bags when I first got it. It became impossible to get things in and out of it.

Now I'm eyeing up the new Coach black camera bag with gunmental rivets but wanted to know how the leather slouches over time before biting the bullet. Would appreciate any intel from those of you who've owned one for a while. :smile:

Link to the one I'm looking at: https://coachaustralia.com/product/camera-bag-with-quilting-and-rivets-2#C/76083GM/BK

How do these camera bags hold up over time? Do they begin slouch badly?

I had one similar but from a different brand, and for some reason it began to slouch in the middle! As in, the bag caved in on itself and became concave, in spite of it being as structured as these camera bags when I first got it. It became impossible to get things in and out of it.

Now I'm eyeing up the new Coach black camera bag with gunmental rivets but wanted to know how the leather slouches over time before biting the bullet. Would appreciate any intel from those of you who've owned one for a while. :smile:

Link to the one I'm looking at: https://coachaustralia.com/product/camera-bag-with-quilting-and-rivets-2#C/76083GM/BK
I've had zero issues so far. My quilted one is about a year old now and my glovetanned one is around 1.5 years old and still maintaining.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-074137__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-074137__01.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20190916-074236__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-074236__01.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 192
Reactions: jblended and OJane
Do they keep falling off?
Yep. A lot of them are gone. I am actually considering ripping the whole crystal part off I understand it might be a bad idea but at some point it will be either that or I won't be able to use it. I have no idea what to do as the bag itself is wonderfully made, I have gunmetal hardware and it didn't scratch at all...