Camera Bag Club

Reactions: SEWDimples
Yep. A lot of them are gone. I am actually considering ripping the whole crystal part off I understand it might be a bad idea but at some point it will be either that or I won't be able to use it. I have no idea what to do as the bag itself is wonderfully made, I have gunmetal hardware and it didn't scratch at all...

What I might do is carefully remove the crystal embellishments and cover those areas (where the leather may be scratched or lighter in colour underneath) with some patches.
You know those Coach patches they sell separately? I think I've seen them at the outlet before and they could be stuck onto shoes and wallets, so they'd certainly adhere to the leather on the bag.
A whole new lease of life for the bag! :tup:

Edit: Sorry, just realized yours is coated canvas underneath the crystals. You should be fine to remove the embellishments without damaging the bag, and you could still use patches if you find there are marks you'd want to cover. :smile:

What I might do is carefully remove the crystal embellishments and cover those areas (where the leather may be scratched or lighter in colour underneath) with some patches.
You know those Coach patches they sell separately? I think I've seen them at the outlet before and they could be stuck onto shoes and wallets, so they'd certainly adhere to the leather on the bag.
A whole new lease of life for the bag! :tup:

Edit: Sorry, just realized yours is coated canvas underneath the crystals. You should be fine to remove the embellishments without damaging the bag, and you could still use patches if you find there are marks you'd want to cover. :smile:
This is a great idea...thank you!

Reactions: jblended