Camellia Sunglasses

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I have decided that my next Chanel purchase will be the Camellia sunglasses, I'm wondering if there were lots of variations on this, if anyone had any pix and the codes I would really appreciate it if you could post them.

Many thanks.

*Yayyyyyyyyy 4 weeks to go for an R&R*

my friend has the pair in the tortoise with black flowers. She looks adorable in them and absolutley loves them. They ARE super cute!

sorry for the double post y'all.

There were a few other styles with the camellia detail as well.
I think a pair of aviators...DH saw them at the airport...and maybe one more?

5113 is the style code for the plastic ones with the 3 camellias on the one side and the double Cs/camellias on the other...

I'm not sure if those places online sell the real deal.
I always thought that the only place you could buy the real deal were boutiques and the department stores/opticians.

Besides, a lot of the places online still charge as much $ as you would to buy them retail at an authorized shop.

Anyway, 4134 and 4135 are the aviator styles.
C4134gldbrwnAcomp.jpg

e96b_1.JPG

pilfered those images from EBAY
They also come with the grey gradient/white flower

Its good to go, I have finally decided on the black with white Camellias, now I'm on a bag ban until I find my two must have bags (Square box Vintage in Black and Valentine chain), I can justify getting these for sure. Yayyyyyy!!!!!!
Are all the lenses rounded though?

yes, jbug, they are authentic. And I kicked myself later when I saw that Nordstroms charged me $400 with tax and eyesave was $299 no tax! I have ordered many sunglasses from eyesave.....they just recently got a larger selection of Chanel in.

yes, jbug, they are authentic. And I kicked myself later when I saw that Nordstroms charged me $400 with tax and eyesave was $299 no tax! I have ordered many sunglasses from eyesave.....they just recently got a larger selection of Chanel in.

oo lala! GREAT TO KNOW!! Thanks Coldplaylover. Since there are NO STORES of any kind in my state with Chanel - I'm limited to on-line or phone shopping! (and, of course, always nervous about authenticity!)