Camellia Sneaker....

DRIZZYDRAKE27

May 1, 2014
I bought the camellia sneaker a few moths ago , than I returned them than I regretted my choice and had to hunt them down and bought them again yesterday.
I think they are amazing and unique but I'v never spent $2,300. on a sneaker before. Those of you who have them , do you regret your purchase or still love ?

I bought the camellia sneaker a few moths ago , than I returned them than I regretted my choice and had to hunt them down and bought them again yesterday.
I think they are amazing and unique but I'v never spent $2,300. on a sneaker before. Those of you who have them , do you regret your purchase or still love ?

I absolutely LOVE mine! They are comfy and I had coveted them for years. Did you find a pair for your friend and for you? That's great! I think you will love them; just forget the big price and look at all of the workmanship that went into making all of those camellias on the shoes. This is one time that the price actually matches the time that went into making them. Enjoy!

I absolutely LOVE mine! They are comfy and I had coveted them for years. Did you find a pair for your friend and for you? That's great! I think you will love them; just forget the big price and look at all of the workmanship that went into making all of those camellias on the shoes. This is one time that the price actually matches the time that went into making them. Enjoy!
I noticed on one of the camellias theres white thread holding it and some of the string was coming off . is the white thread normal ? and it coming of a little normal ?

I absolutely love them. I went up an entire size too because my local boutique didn't have my size and they are so absolutely comfortable. They are made with vibram soles and feel amazing on your feet. They also go with everything. Here's an action shot. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412646554.613030.jpg