Camellia or quilted WOC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hiya Tpf's , need your good advice once again.
    Looking for a black WOC just for days when I need to be hands free , out & about with the children .
    I've been reading so much on here at the moment regarding lamb skin & most people loving the luxury feel .
    So I am tempted with lamb but I know Camelia only in lamb skin , but calf skin more practical .
    Your help please ! :smile: x

2. When i was in the store 2 years ago to buy my WOC, there were only 2: Lambskin quilted and camelia .
    Camelia was so beautiful, i loved it but i thought quilted design was a classic. So i chose the quilted.

I am sure you will be very happy whichever you choose.

Good luck deciding!

3. It depends on what catch your heart more.both are just as beautiful

For me I looooovvvveeee the Camelia WOC so much. It is the most often reached for bag among my bags

4. I don't like the quilted look at all (I know, I know classic Chanel) and I love my Camellia WOC. I've had it about 8 months now and it still looks like new and I do not baby my bags at all!

Happy shopping :smile:

5. I have both camellia and classic quilted and I love both! The camellia pattern is more special and the embossing hides any potential wear more easily on the flap. The corners do show a little bit of wear so it depends if you need your bag to look pristine. The quilted obviously is a more classic look. If you get the caviar, the bag is much less likely to show wear over time.

6. The camellia woc came in patent a few seasons ago, I think on red, pink, turquoise and black. I'm sure Chanel may release them again at some point.