Camellia Flap Chain Length??

materialgurl

in a material world
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I am highly considering getting this bag... but i have some concerns over the chain length. I'd like to wear it cross body.. but don't like the look of a bag when it's too long.... does anyone know in inches how long the chain actually is??

I've searched online... and am getting very inconsistent info.. one site says 20.5 in, another says 25 in drop... and imo, that is a big diff (esp. when you are a shortie, like myself)

So if anyone knows, please shed some light!!! Either the drop in inches, or the chain length.... or both! Thanks!

Hi I am 5'1" and I have this bag, it hits directly below my hip, not too long and not too short, its the perfect length. Its longer than the mini and shorter than the WOC, hope this helps

^ yeah i called the chanel store at holts on Sat to put it on hold. the SA told me they got a bunch in last week... and said i called at the right time cuz they went fast! when i went to pick mine up today i didn't see any on display.... sooo mite be the last one? But i'm sure they will be getting more in, seems like a popular item!

^thanks i'm in vancouver too. i realize there is a minor flaw in mine. i thought i might exchange it for another one if there is enough stock.

a part of the leather strap, that is intertwined with the chains, has split. it was like that when i got it too (i didn't notice till i went home). its such a small flaw though. so i don't know if i should try for another one.

^ i've actually never done a reveal before.... for some reason when i try to attach pics from my MAC it doesn't work!!! When i used to have my old PC i had posted a couple pics before but since switching to MAC it doesn't work!! Maybe i can try from my laptop :thinking: