Camelia ring (18K gold) - how much is it now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm interested in the Camelia ring (the 18K gold one). Do you know how much it retails for now? I believe there are two sizes - I would be interested in the bigger flower. Also, can you tell me what the flower is made of? I know it's some kind of stone??? Or am I wrong?

Has anyone seen this ring at Chanel in NYC recently?? Do dept stores carry them?

Thank you!!!!

2. Perhaps posting some pict of the ring will help :biggrin:

3. something like this? around 3k i'd say.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. I would call the 800 number. good luck!

5. Mine is the small ring and retailed for $2650 in January 2008 before the 1/15/08 increase on fine jewelry. I think the jewelry increased 10%. I don't remember if there were any other increases since then.

6. Mon, it's gorgeous! I want one now too!!! Why did I open this thread...

7. Mon your ring is beautiful. What is the Camelia made out of?

8. Hi Debbie, it's Cachlonj which I understand to be some kind of Opal. However, on newer rings they are making the camelia out of some other material. I forget the stone, I want to say it starts with an M. I know there was a thread about this in the general subforum.